Increase your sales with stellar customer experiences
- Give every lead and customer the attention they deserve. A customer-facing self-service portal helps reduce routine tasks of your sales team, giving them more time to spend on developing deals.
- Simplify the B2B shopping experiences with a powerful search engine enhanced by autocomplete features that enables the searches by part name, number, brand, description, attribute, and other properties.
- Give your B2B customers multi-level permission-based access mirroring their internal business systems, hierarchies, and unique purchasing requirements.
- Offer a straightforward order negotiation process. Configure request for proposal (RFQ), configure price quote (CPQ), and quote to cash (QTC) automated workflows that accommodate your most demanding clients’ requirements.
- Make it easy for customers to purchase according to their pre-negotiated terms, custom prices, and order quantities, and quickly re-order based on their order history.
Cut down your costs and streamline operations
- Automate your sales processes. Customers can order from a personalised self-service portal that’s open 24/7, cutting order processing costs by over 10 times.
- Empower your sales and marketing teams to better serve your prospects with a mobile-friendly CRM system natively integrated into your automotive eCommerce platform.
- Improve operational efficiency by digitising internal workflows such as order management, product data updates, complex pricing calculation, contract management, and negotiations, – and never lose a sale.
- Manage multiple websites from a single admin. With numerous, independent sites operating from one platform, you can replicate internal hierarchies, monitor their KPIs, and deliver relevant content to various storefronts quickly and efficiently.
- Centralise data, and eliminate costs and risks associated with manual data entry. Keep all your data from external systems such as your ERP, WHMS, PIM and CRM centralised with powerful and flexible integration capabilities.
Take your B2B business into the future
- Don’t let growth be an obstacle to success. In the competitive health and medical business you cannot afford to let any growth opportunity pass you by. A flexible platform gives you the peace of mind to focus on maximizing revenue without worrying about the scalability or performance issues as you grow.
- Easily pivot to new business models. Assert control over your markets with a system able to accomodate B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G and marketplace eCommerce models. Be free to drive more business and diversify your income streams.
- Stay on the cutting-edge. Choosing an eCommerce platform that was built for for the complexities of B2B business will ensure your business is set up for future sucess.